Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I should probably consider moving to a permanently warm location

It's funny how one full weekend of warm weather can affect my mood so completely. I feel lighter, my mind is free. I don't feel like my loved ones are out to get me. My drain is unclogged, the yard has been cleared of debris, some light weeding has been done. The windows are all open wide. Everything feels right with my world. I have an $8,000 check coming in the mail in the next 2 weeks, I'll have a new shed and an addition to the back deck. I can pay off a portion of my credit card. Every night is a cookout if we want it to be. I am making potato salad in large quantities again. All I want to do is mow the lawn and weedeat, plant flowers. I am making plans for tattoos and shorter hair. My dresses are getting shorter and the days are getting longer. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I just wanna fuck on a blanket in the woods on a warm day.

Anyways, I'll be in Philly in 2 weeks(?) or something. I hope I'm not driving.

1 comment:

MrGrubby said...

Nice blog, Amber. I only clicked on you because you liked An American Werewolf In London. Then I realised you're a Stephen King fan too. A genius, in my book.

Not sure the subject matter of my blog will float your boat - it's about football (soccer!) players in song titles - but have a look anyway.

grubsport.blogspot.com

Cheers