Sunday, November 02, 2008

post Halloween blues

This year there definitely was a huge build up to Halloween but Charlie and I pretty much ended the evening by dressing up and playing "scaries" all night and not leaving the house. What is that you ask(or maybe you don't even want to know)?? Its essentially a furry but with monster costumes, so there you go. Fake blood and wearing a mask gets my boyfriend's dick hard, what can I say?

Well, its the first week of November, the clocks were set back today and they are putting up Xmas decorations in Target already(shudder). It made me a little sad. Also, I move out to Norfolk in the next week or two. I will attempt to out run my depression like I do every winter, I'm just crossing my fingers that this one will be different from the others. I'm trying my best to be positive even though it already feels like, at times, my world is up in flames for no reason at all.

Oh yeah, election day is Tuesday! and gas is $1.99, absurd!

No comments: