Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Resolutions

  1. Quit smoking
  2. More tattoos (finish one full sleeve, at least)
  3. Punch a girl in the face(??)
  4. Gain some weight

Um, thats pretty much it. Things are really good, and smoking is my only vice. I guess I will just be a meaner witch in 2009. Also, brunch at the oceanfront is my new favorite thing, so maybe I need more of that in my life.

Anyways, xmas was egg-cellent and by that I mean I ate a lot of deviled eggs made by Charlie's mom. Believe me when I say they were delicious and I want some more. I got the best presents, including a purple ipod that I love like I gave birth to it.

We are headed up to NYC tomorrow for New Years Eve to see a midnight Crystal Castles show in Brooklyn. And if that wasn't enough, I get to stop by my sister's house in PA before returning to Virginia. I haven't seen her in a year and a half, so I'm excited. And Charlie finally gets to meet her which is cool because I'm pretty sure he thinks she is a made up person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i almost forgot that you are going to see crystal castles... LUCKY! have a LOT of fun and please, come home safely. that is all.