Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday little buddy!!!

Remember when you were 3 or 4 and I was about 7 or 8 and I pushed you down the stairs? Your crumpled body lie at the end of the stairway for about 20 seconds. God, I wanted you dead. You stole my thunder as an only child. Yeah, yeah, we had a baby sister by then, but that did nothing to quell the bloodlust that was so deeply seeded in my soul I thought it would never completely fade. Well, I'm glad you survived that particular attack(and subsequent others) and made it to 22. You are my best friend, wonder twin and one of the funniest people I know. Your birthday party was super rad. Enjoy your car payments and happy Ipod-ing(sometime by the end of the week, promise.)

Sorry we didn't get you a giant birthday card, don't cry. I'll probably bring you home a birthday card that has nothing to do with a birthday. Like, "Congrats on the new baby", "Missing you Grandson!", or my particular favorite "With deepest sympathy....". You know me.

Love,
Amber



No comments: