Monday, September 15, 2008

The horror!

This morning when I looked in the mirror I decided that while I grow my eyebrows back I'm looking more and more like a fucking sasquatch. Sigh.....



Yesterday I learned that Crocs can get stuck to the metal on escalators and rip people's toes/feet off. This is the best news I've heard all week! Children or not, I squealed in delight. I can't think of any other fashion(?) accessory that makes me want to douse someone in gasoline and set them on fire. I refuse to make eye contact with anybody who is wearing a pair because in the second that I see you have them on you are pretty much dead to me. I've already convinced myself that you don't have anything remotely interesting or intelligent to say. They makes your ass look enormous, especially dudes. And stop trying to tell me they are comfortable, I don't give a fuck. It's no excuse.

No comments: