Friday, March 06, 2009

bad day, ending pretty good

I got my purple Vans Authentics in the mail today...totally excited. Best Authentics since the red ones. Got to spend some much needed quality time with my parents and do some laundry at the same time. I also get out of work after lunch tomorrow, which is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Plus, nice weather this weekend I am hearing. And you know how I feel about that.
BarNone tomorrow night, I think. Usually a pretty great time, except smelling like smoke afterwards, I hate that shit even though I smoke. Don't really enjoy smelling like an ashtray.
I've been reading Baby Sinead's blog on the regular now. That shit is a legit sex blog.
http://babysinead.com/
Hit that shit up if you want to see some naked ladies and a few boners.
Bed time.
Love you(maybe),
Amber

P.S. I have the most amazing and sexy boyfriend. Lucky girl I am(yoda speak)

No comments: