Thursday, May 14, 2009

This weekend

Saturday, in Chesapeake:

Also, I'm trying to drink away my feelings, maybe eat some eggplant parm, hang out at the oceanfront and maybe go to the go-go bar. I got my new phone last night, Lotus, even though I said I wouldn't get that phone but it just kept calling my name and I love it already.

Also, I got so stoked when Charlie and I talked about finally covering-up my butterfly tattoo and having a summer free of wackness. And check out the Restless blog(areyourestless.com) for pictures from RVA last Saturday. Lots of goodness.

We are doing a meat-free thing right now, so I am thinking of all the delicious vegetarian meals I enjoy. Number 1 right now being Chipotle vegetarian burritos. So tasty. Eggplant parm is close second, as usual. I can't commit to anything, so I'm not expecting it to last. I'm mad flaky.

Once I get new batteries for my camera, I'll start posting more photo blogs for all 3 of you readers.

p.s. I feel mad paranoid and crazy today, fyi! (Who cares??)

No comments: