Monday, October 06, 2008

In the upcoming week or 2

-Howl-O-Scream tickets for October 25th
-Pumpkin patch and haunted hay ride(Hopefully. I had almost forgotten about these two things)
-Pumpkin carving

-Getting my costume together. I think I've decided on a zombie. Carrie can wait til next year, I guess.
-New eyebrows. They're almost completely grown back and I'm actually starting to like them.
-Getting used to Charlie working for the man. So weird.

I love October. I know its going to go by so quickly.

And I finally really watched Darjeeling Limited and I loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally at your blog and now I'm gonna lurk you hard as shit.

on Sunday from 12-6 there's gonna be a blood drive at Hunt Club. all donors get free admission to Halloween Fest. I'm doing it at some point during the day. let me know if you're down for some bloodletting.