Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spooky Time

commences tonight at 8:30ish(?) starting with the haunted hayride. This may or may not include eating candy apples(razor blades not included) and picking out pumpkins. If you read this and want to come, feel free to show up. Saturday Me and Charlie are going to Howl-O-Scream. I have room in my car for one more, so if you want come along for that hit me up.

I'm pretty sure Charlie is going to carve a bat pumpkin for me and I want to carve him a Frankenstein. I just have to figure out how to do an awesome one cause I'm not going to sit and carve some wack-ass pumpkin. They say white pumpkins are "in" this year. Blasphemy!

And if my bottle of blood works properly I am going to have a pretty awesome and gross costume for Halloween. When I am finished, the whole thing will have cost me less than $25, unlike last year when I went as a nurse and between the dress and the shoes cost me over $100. Fuck that shit. I've also been contemplating a spooky mix, but I'll only do this if I have enough time between now and the 30th. I have a running track listing in my head, I swear. Also, I think we are going to the Halloween party and The Boot, but all plans are subject to change at any time without notice, as usual.

Okay, life is great, if you didn't already know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had read this sooner. i have an awesome frankenstein pumpkin template from our wedding i would have let you have.